First Friday Merchant Partners
December Line-up information can be found here.
33 West Ale House and Grill, 33 W. Loockerman Street, offers a fresh approach on American classics, rotating draughts, signature cocktails and wine all in the heart of Downtown Dover. Live music is featured on First Fridays as well as weekly specials. https://www.facebook.com/33Westalehouse/, 302-735-9822.
Angelo’s Pizza, 20 W. Loockerman Street, is a family owned and operated business that offers lunch and dinner. www.angelospizzadowntown.com 302-678-9650.
- Bayard Pharmacy, 202 W. Loockerman Street, is a family-owned independent pharmacy located in the heart of downtown Dover. They are a full-service pharmacy, as well as retail shop carrying food, beverages, household goods, gifts and other convenient items. Check them out on First Fridays as they offer live entertainment. For more information go to http://www.bayaradrx.com or call 302-724-4497.
- Bel Boutique , 28 W. Loockerman Street, has been in business for over 10 years. They offer a wide variety of jewelry, accessories and gifts for everyone on your list including babies and even men! For more information visit their website www.belboutique.com, 302-741-2340.
BLUvintage, 150 S. Governors Ave. "Coastal to Country minimal effort kinda style. Laid back luxury ladies apparel." (302) 450-3167, shopbluvintage.com
- The Delaware Store, 325 South State Street. Showcasing the best of Delaware art, gifts, souvenirs and apparel. Libations, food and music are held every First Friday. www.delaware-store.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, 302-674-1787.
The Dover Art League, 21 Loockerman Street. A non-profit artists colony, gallery and arts education hub located in historic downtown Dover. For information on upcoming events including special First Friday exhibits, visit https://www.facebook.com/DoverArtLeague/ or https://www.thedoverartleague.org/
Dover Health Care Center, 212 S. Queen Street. Your premier chiropractic office in Delaware for over 31 years. Dover Health Care Center helps you reach your healthcare goals through safe and natural healing. https://doverhealthcarecenterchiropractic.com, 302-736-0330.
- Forney's Too Ltd., 102 W. Loockerman Street, will host the acoustic sounds of the talented Rick Hudson and other local fold singers/songwriters. They will be sampling delicious local Tatanka Sauce. Make sure to check out their exclusive collection of "Simply Delaware" shirts, along with a ton of other good stuff! For more information you can visit their website at www.forneystoo.com or call 302-734-2425.
Governor's Café,144 King’s Hwy., is on Delaware’s Heritage Trail, directly across the street from the Governor’s Mansion. They offer a variety of cuisine to suit anyone’s taste whether it is breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, coffee or drinks that are made fresh daily. Governor’s Café also offers live entertainment for your dining pleasure, including on First Friday https://www.governorscafe.de, 302-747-7531.
- Grey Fox Grille & Public House, 140 S. State St. has a full upscale dining menu served with a relaxed attitude in a fully restored Victorian home built in 1881; www.greyfoxgrille.com; (302) 734-1234
- The House of Coffi , 14 E. Loockerman Street. A traditional, quaint yet cozy shop nestled in historic downtown Dover. Offering a variety of coffee blends, beverages, pastries, and sandwiches. This is the perfect little spot to sit back and relax and enjoy a cup of coffee. Offering live music on First Fridays. https://www.facebook.com/TheHouseOfCoffi/
Irish Mike’s Tavern, 107 W. Loockerman Street, is the best little pub in downtown Dover! Offering Happy Hours with free pool, weekly drink specials and entertainment. https://www.facebook.com/Irish-Mikes-Old-Town-Pub-1688908244679909/
- Janaid’s Salon for Men, 211 W. Loockerman Street. A full-service salon for men offering a wide variety of hair care services. 302-736-0508.
- The Loocke, 123 W. Loockerman Street. Shop for that perfect piece from casual and comfy to dressy and elevated. They receive new arrivals daily, so be sure to follow them on Facebook and Instagram to check out the latest arrivals in-store and online. www.theloocke.com, email@example.com, 302-241-2023.
- My Roots Boutique & Styling Gallery, 9 W. Loockerman Street. My Roots is a clothing boutique and full-service salon for ladies & lads. Find trendy clothes and get your hair styled for any occasion! We feature live music and light refreshments on First Friday. This First Friday, bring in an item for Movers for Moms and get 25% off one item. For items in need, see https://www.facebook.com/lovemyrootsboutique/ or call us 302-883-2693.
- Parke Green Gallery, 331 South State Street. Arts gallery, also often featuring work local/regional artists on a temporary basis. Find us on FaceBook.
Puffster, 115 W. Loockerman Street. Puffster is a family and veteran-owned all-in-one stop smoke/vape shop and hookah lounge featuring the largest selection of CBD hemp products in the state. Storewide price-match guarantee. www.puffster.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simaron Pizza & Steak Shop, 415 W. Loockerman Street. Simaron’s cheese steaks are bringing people from as far as Newark, along with subs stuffed filled with the highest quality ingredients – all at unbelievable prices! Delivery, take-out or dine-in. Featuring musicians on First Friday. www.simaronsteakshop.com. 302-736-1073.
Suds Bar Soap, 31 W. Loockerman St. Offering the best natural handcrafted soap. “Changing moods and attitudes with scent.” www.sudsbarsoap.com, 302-674-1303.
- Sweets n Treats, 147 S. Governors Ave. Sweets & Treats is a gourmet bakery and event-planning firm specializing in custom cakes, gourmet cupcakes, candy & dessert tables, event styling, and event planning. Turning your vision into a reality is our mission, being committed to your event is our pleasure.
That Ish Boutique, 235 W. Loockerman St. Dover’s newest fashion center featuring unique apparel and Islamic garb. Visit “That Ish Boutique” on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/
- Tina's Timeless Threads, 11 W. Loockerman St. Tina's Timeless Threads is a vintage and vintage inspired concept retailer who provides clothing, accessories, shoes and jewelry to fashion savvy vintagnistas who want one of a kind timeless fashion in order to bring out their confidence, individuality and inner vixen. 302-399-3224
- The Wedding Boutique, 125A. W. Loockerman Street. A full service bridal shop that offers wedding gowns, bridesmaids gowns and rentals, flower girl dresses, tuxedo rentals and wedding accessories. https://theweddingboutique.net/, 302-674-8343.
- Zuha Trend, 207 W. Loockerman Street. Offering $45 off any Prom Tuxedo Rental during prom season 2019. Zuha Trend specializes in men’s fashion and will make you say “Yes!” to your PROM outfit. Look for special prices throughout the store on First Friday and every day! The also regularly feature musicians on First Friday. www.zuhatrend.com, contact@ZuhaTrend.com, 302-883-2656.
- Merchants marked with a star are donating a portion of their First Friday proceeds to a charity selected by the Downtown Dover Partnership First Fridays committee. A different charity is selected each month. If you are a charity that would like to be considered for First Friday promotion, contact email@example.com.