Redevelopment Properties and Updates
Progress on Redevelopment
Contact Ken Anderson, Property Development Director
Expression of Interest
In an effort to develop the local workforce, contractors may indicate their interest in providing services related to redevelopment projects in Downtown Dover by completing an Expression of Interest (EOI). Wherever possible, the Downtown Dover Partnership (DDP) intends to provide this contact information to vendors (developers, contractors, and others) involved in the redevelopment of the downtown.
- Contractors may complete an Expression of Interest to be considered for work on local projects. CLICK HERE.
- Residents may complete an Expression of Interest to indicate interest in considering downtown housing when it becomes available. CLICK HERE.
- Business Owners may complete an Expression of Interest to indicate an interest in beign considered as a prospective tenant for existing and/or new commerical building spaces in downtown Dover. CLICK HERE.
Resources to Vendors
- Affordable Housing Program (AHP) and voluntary housing grant initative from FHL Bank is now open with approximately $20.3 million in available funding for AHP and $8 million for the voluntary housing grant initiative.
- Provides grants and subsidized loans for the acquisition, construction or rehabilitation of affordable housing for households with incomes at or below 80% of the area median income. Housing developers partner with FHLBank Pittsburgh members to apply for AHP funding, which is offered through one competitive funding round each year. Grants are awarded to the highest scoring projects.
- All 2023 forms, guides and application attachments are currently available on FHLBank’s website.
- Applications are due by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 9. Awards will be announced on Thursday, December 14. If you have questions about the AHP program, please contact email@example.com.
- Delaware Housing Needs Assessment Public Release
- Provides housing data and research collected from Delawareans to inform housing agencies and local jurisdictions in prioritizing housing and housing-related services, developing more targeted program and policy responses, and better coordinating federal, state, and local resources.
- Join the Delaware State Housing Authority for the public release of the report. The event will include remarks from the lead researcher, legislators, and housing officials.
- Takes place Tuesday, October 10 from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. in Dover, DE & Virtually. If you have questions, call (302) 739-4263 or visit destatehousing.com
The Downtown Dover Partnership (DDP) is committed to diversity, equity, inclusion - both in the organization and in the Dover community.
It is the policy of the DDP to grant equal opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, age, sex, religion, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, contractual hire, and otherwise.