We would like to thank you for taking the time to visit our website and familiarize yourself with our Historic Downtown Dover District. If you are a prospective or existing business person, the website will attempt to provide you with most of the information you will need in considering Downtown Dover as a potential location for your business. If you are just a visitor or community member, the website will make an effort to inform you of all the programs, events, and family-fun special activities occurring within the downtown district.
We are committed to provide our residents, businesses, and visitors with a great place in which to visit, shop, live, and work as evidenced by our Vision, Mission, and Critical Success Factors.
In July 2008, the Downtown Dover Development Corporation, Main Street Dover, and the Dover Parking Authority merged to form the Downtown Dover Partnership.
The Partnership has a Board of Directors and five standing committees composed of volunteers from all segments of the community. Each committee has a key role in support of our mission:
- Design Committee - key in shaping the physical image of Downtown
- Marketing & Promotion - promoting Downtown Dover as a center of commerce, culture and community life
- Organization - building consensus and cooperation between groups that play roles in Downtown
- Parking & Safety - creating parking and ensuring a safe haven for community members
- Economic Development - strengthening the existing economic base of Downtown while diversifying it
Please feel free to contact me at (302) 678-2940 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information you may need. We also invite you to visit Downtown Dover and stop by my office. We will be happy to spend some time with you and tell you why we think Downtown Dover is a great place to visit and establish a business.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope you will enjoy exploring it and all it has to offer.